Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Oops...

Life got in the way, and this blog fell to the back burner!! I'm surprised I haven't gone crazy in the last 6 weeks, or throttled anyone!! 

My youngest started kindergarten, which was nerve wracking alone. Then my husband threw out his back and was on the couch for a few weeks. As he was almost recovered he aggravated his wrist only to discover he broke it back in March, which the doctors missed. My ILs sold and bought a house. And finally I started volunteering at my sons school, and spent most of last week staying up half the night to make a Halloween costume. Throughout it all my parents, who help us out with the kids were gone for almost 4 weeks! 

I still haven't recovered from it all!! Someone please send me coffee.... Because I can't see my schedule clearing up anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment